Technology Chic with Style
Today's hipsters don't want to carry around shiny new technology devices. Everything old is new again, and Cache Watch is no exception. By combining cutting-edge near field communication (NFC) technology with Swiss watch precision, we've created a product which ticks all the boxes of today's discerning customer.
Inspired by retro technology such as the Leica retro digital cameras (check out a Wall Street Journal article on the reinvention of Leica), the Cache Watch echoes back to a time of luxurious opulence.
Photo Credit: Fancy
Some professional photographers prefer the geek-chic compact camera over larger, more advanced alternatives. In 2010, Steve Jobs compared Apple Inc.'s new iPhone 4 to "a beautiful old Leica camera." - WSJ
Now you no longer have to choose between retro and functional, with all the features you would ever want in a wearable technology device.
The features of the Cache Watch are:
- Quality Swiss chronograph mechanism for accurate timekeeping
- NFC capable, allowing you to pay for everyday items just by holidng your wrist near a NFC-capable reader
- Use your watch instead of a separate card for building access at your workplace
- Continuous monitoring of your pulse rate, with the ability to download and export that data to popular health apps
- 16Gb storage with Bluetooth connectivity
- Ability to sync with Google timeservers, automatically changing timezones when you're on the move
- Water resistant to 300m
So popular, even Armani came out with a line of retro styled watches (even though their tech wasn't as good as ours!):
Currently in 1st place
Pledge 7 or more
In the super secret test lab
Pledge 5 or more